Tuesday 3 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Thirteen

I had a very big job today. I had to guard the house all by myself. Mostly all day.

Niamh is at her dance a lot school. Emmet is still not in his cosy bed. Craig and Zita had to take treats to Emmet. They do not have good treats in hospitals.

Zita had to come home and make Irish chicken so Emmet will not starve to death.

Craig stayed to make sure the doctors put the right holes in poor Emmet.

So I was in charge. I did not have time to play throw the Red Ball. When you are in charge you are very busy. It is known.

I do not have a Red Ball anymore. I chewed it in half. It is not a ball anymore. It does not bounce at all.

I got a new Green Ball. It is very bouncy. I have to be very fast to catch it. I like the Red Balls more. Oh well.

There are no Red Balls anywhere. Craig says it is a plot by the squirrels. Or the raccoons.



No comments:

Post a Comment