Friday 27 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Thirty Seven

We are having a very busy day. It is everyone get up early day. I had a long walk before all the other dogs were awake. Then Craig drives everyone to their schools. Way too early.

Then we had to clean the house with the noisy machines. I cannot help. Oh well.

Then Craig and Zita had to change all the pretty pictures on the walls. Now there are new pretty pictures all over. No pictures of brave dogs. Oh well.

We had to measure everything. And make loud noises with the hammer. 

Everyone was so busy there was no time to throw my ball.  I was very patient. Everybody said I was very patient. It is true. I just sat at the door with my green ball and watched. Sometimes Craig would come and throw my green ball. Not a lot though. Oh well.

Uncle Bill came over. We gave him his birthday present. Craig and Zita almost forgot to give it to him. His birthday was a long time ago. Poor Uncle Bill.

It is an old black bottle from way far away. As old as Niamh. They should have given him a nice new bottle.  I like new things for presents. I would like a new Red Ball for a present. It is known.

I had a nice walk. It is a very nice day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment