Friday 13 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Twenty Three

It was cold today on my walk. Zita had to wear her coat. I have a furry coat of my own. Ha.

We went for a nice slow walk. With no nose collar. Ha.

Zita was out with all our newspapers. Giving them to the nice people in the stores. Craig and I guarded all the newspapers in my yard. So only the right people would put them in their cars. That is good.

There were boys pushing each other on my corner. They will be hurt. I barked at them. Silly boys. It is known.

Niamh came home from her sleep out side night. No bears or lions she said. That is good.

Emmet walked all the way home from his university. He is not way sore anymore. That is good.

Craig is very stubborn. It is known. Way more stubborn then me. It is known. He is not very good at playing throw the green ball. He only wants to throw the green ball.  Too bad for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment