Tuesday 10 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Twenty

A soggy dog day. Oh well. 

Emmet is feeling better. I do not have to guard his pillows any more. That is good.

Niamh and all the dance a lot friends came to my house after school.  They are going to make treats. Not Poppy treats they said. Oh well. 

I have to guard them all. It is a big job. Craig says not to let them steal the silver. Craig is silly.

Zita had to go to her newspaper meeting all afternoon. I stayed here to guard Craig and Paul.  They just dank more coffee and talked. People like to talk. It is known.

When they drink coffee they do not have time to throw my green ball. Oh well 

My green ball is getting better. The more I chew on it the less it bounces. That is good. Green balls are way too bouncy. Sometimes they go over my fence and I cannot find them. Oh dear. 

Emily and Cara brought Emmet a way big box of get-better-treats. That is good. Emmet was very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment