Sunday 22 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Thirty Two

We had a long long walk today. There was no rain. We were not soggy at all. Then I had a little nap. Zita has to read a lot for her new university. I guard her when she reads.

Emmet went for his little walk. He cannot walk too far until his insides are all nice and beautiful. I go down to his way nice room to guard his comfy bed. The other room is full of boxes. From Craig's mothers. Lots and lots of stuff. Way too many chairs. 

Niamh and Cara and Emily are in our kitchen. They are making desserts. And singing. Very loud.

We had a frog in my kitchen last night. Emmet took him out into the garden. I cannot play with the frogs. They are too soft Zita says. Oh well.  

Craig and I played throw the green ball. He is very stubborn.

Zita has the very hard to find book for her new university on her way little only for books computer.  She said this a good way to have all her important university books in her pocket. 

I do not have one. I do not have pockets. If I could read I would read all about elephants. And polar bears. And brave dogs who help knights save people. Good books. Not nasty scary books with no pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment