Friday 6 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Sixteen.

A very nice man from Romania is going to say his prayers for Emmet. He must have a very nice dog at his house. That is good.

Romania is way way far away Craig said. Farther away than way far way Ireland. He has never been to Romania. Me either. Just here for me. Just here is right for me. It is known.

I talked to Saint Newton too last night, when everyone was asleep. He knows all about Emmet. I talk about my own people a lot he says. Ha. Saint Newton is a very good listener. It is known.

One of Zita's friends left a box of food. That is nice. Not for Poppy food. I got carrot treats last night for being in charge all day.

I slept up on the big bed so Craig would not be scared to be there all by himself.  He said I was a big help. That is good. Being a big help makes me very happy. I am good at it. Everybody says so. It is known.

Emmet's friends are going to visit him at the hospital. They will bring him food so he will not starve. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment