Monday 9 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Nineteen

I guarded Emmet last night. He was happy I had guarded his room while he was away. Everything was where it was supposed to be. That is good.

He is glad to be back in his own room on his comfy pillows and his own cosy duvet. And all his computers.

Zita brings him Irish tea so he will get all better fast. 

Uncle Bill brought special pillows for sitting up reading in your cosy bed. Auntie Louise is not old enough for them. Then Zita and Uncle Bill had even more tea and some of the get all better cake Ginny made for Emmet. Not for me. 

I had a nice walk with Jamie and Igloo. Igloo is a very fierce dog.

There are way too many birds in my garden. They sit on everything. I have to bark at them. Then I get in trouble. Too much barking. Oh well.

I was so good I did not need to have my nose collar on for my afternoon walk. They forgot about the barking. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment