Thursday 26 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Thirty Six

A nice day. I did not get into trouble at all. I helped move the cars a lot.  That is good.

We threw my ball a lot to day.  Because it is a whole year that Craig has stayed home to play throw the ball with me. Because the queen said he could retire. She said he had done way enough for her. She gave him a medal. That is what Queens do. It is known.

More reading for Zita. 

I played with my outside red ball. It is big. I get into trouble when I play with it inside. It does not go where I want it to go. It is a silly ball. I chase it a lot. 

I had a nice nap on my cosy duvet.

The present man brought Niamh a brand new bag to sleep outside in. She was very happy. Now she will not freeze into a Niamhcicle. That is good. I do not need a bag to sleep in. I have a nice cosy bed. And a duvet. All my own.

Emmet is getting to read a book from a far away university. He has to ask his university to find it for him. All about laws from way far away Ireland from long long ago. Emmet likes books like that. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment