Thursday 12 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Twenty Two

We had a way big storm last night. Thunder and lightning. Way too much. It was very loud. We were a little bit scared. I got on the big bed. Between Craig and Zita's feet. So they would not be scared.

When it got way too loud Craig put his arm on me. He thought I was his fluffy pillow. It was ok. I do not mind being a fluffy pillow. I am a bit fluffy. It is known.

I had a nice walk in the morning. It was not scary in the morning.

The nice men brought all our papers today.  I forgot and barked a bit. Oh well.

Niamh is going to sleep out side tonight. I think she will be very soggy. People are silly.

We had lots more rain and thunder this afternoon. Craig and I watched it from my window. We were very brave.

Zita is going to take Emmet to his university so he will not be soggy. His teacher is the nice lady down the street. She knows everything about old airplanes. She is from Wales. It is near way far away. Only with very long and hard names. And lots of singing.

I am going for my walk without my nose collar. I will try to be a good listener. But sometimes I do not remember very well. Like Craig's mother. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment