Sunday 8 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Eighteen

My friend Emmet is home from the nasty food hospital. That is good.

I am going to guard him on his comfy bed.  He is happy too. He is still sore. Oh well. Being home will fix him all up. It is known.  

The doctor said that Emmet has to sleep sitting up for a while. I will give him my big comfy pillows from the den. 

Your own cosy bed and your own comfy pillows will make you all better. It is known

Zita is making him Irish tea. I am happy. Everyone is home and are in all the right places.

I am not in charge any more. That is good.

Last night they had fireworks in my pond park. They are too way noisy. And bright. I stayed right beside Craig. We were not scared at all. Craig said we were very brave. That is true. 

Uncle Bill brought over some of his own made sauce.  For our dinners. Uncle Bill likes to play in his kitchen. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment