Sunday 29 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Thirty Nine

Niamh went with her know all about the forest friends to live in the forest for three days. She took her fast and shiny bicycle. And all the food in the world.  And her bag to sleep in. 

There was a squirrel on my fence this morning. I almost caught it. Zita said I just missed. Oh well.

After Niamh left I went for a nice morning walk with Jamie. That was nice.

Zita is getting our garden all ready for the cold winter. So it will be all ready for the spring and all the beautiful new flowers. And my green beans. That is good.

I cannot help. I make way too many holes Zita says. Oh well.

Craig told Zita that the whole world is getting way warmer. Jamie will not like that. Me either.  Maybe the squirrels will cook. Ha.

Craig and Zita are going away for dinner. I have to guard Emmet.  Maybe I will go down stairs to Emmet's comfy bed to guard him.


No comments:

Post a Comment