Tuesday 17 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Twenty Seven

I had a nice quiet day. Except for the problem with the squirrels this morning. Oh well. I had a nice walk with my friend Jamie. That is nice.

Craig and Zita were packing up loads of loads from his mother place. More furniture that is not for me to sit on. Oh well.

I guarded the house.

Emmet has to read way old writing. It is very hard to read. Craig said he would help. That is what dads are for he said. That is good.

Niamh's tummy is all better. Cousin Ciara in way far away is still sick. Craig said it is because they do not have enough peanut butter in way far away. That is silly. 

Uncle Bill says they do not need peanut butter because they have drinks made from potatoes. I do not like potatoes. They should use beans. Beans are good for you. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment