Monday 2 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Twelve

I am very late writing my story tonight. 

We had a very big storm. With lots of light and noise. I barked at it. It did not care. It was very scary. 

Pieces of trees came off. Oh dear.

Craig and Zita were not here. They had to take Emmet to the hospital. 

He cannot come home tonight to his cosy bed room. Or his comfy pillows. That is sad. He cannot breath so well. The doctors will poke more holes in him until he is all better. 

That is not nice. I had that too. I did not like it at all. When I got home I got lots of bean treats.

Uncle Bill came over today. He is going to America to see baseballs and buy auntie Louise new pretty shoes. 

Emmet is worried that Uncle Bill will worry. He will not worry. Uncle Bill knows that it is my job.  I am a good worrier. I will get Emmet home to his cosy bed. Craig and Zita will help.  He will be all better. Very soon. It is known.

He will get treats too.

Niamh starts school tomorrow. She will have to get up early. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment