Friday 29 December 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Four

I had a nice quiet day today. 

It is still a way too cold outside day today. I did not go out for a good morning walk. Ha. Good for me. 

But Zita’s black go fast car started up as quick as could be. 

Because of the brand new electricity machine. Ha. That is good. 

So early this morning Zita took Mister Lyndon and Miss Bruna to the catch the train station. 

Because they had to go to not so far away Montreal. To get their brand new fast car. Ha. 

Their old car is even older than Craig’s silver little car. Ha. That is old. Not as old as Craig. Ha. 

This morning Emmet and Niamh had to go to get new cards with their own pictures on them. 

So you can go to your own nice doctor whenever you want. Ha. That is a good card. 

Then Zita went to get a new giant as big as the bed pillow. So cousin Orlaith will have a comfy sleep at nighttime. 

On the not so fat bed that is sometimes a sofa. Downstairs in the scary basement. 

Because my friend Orlaith is going to be at my house very late tonight. Maybe even after my bedtime. Maybe.

Zita and Emmet will go to our own aeroport to find her. 

So she will not just get lost and go to the wrong house. Where nobody would know her. Oh dear.

It is good that Zita and Emmet will go to find her. And bring her home not lost at all. 

I will stay here to mind Craig and Emmet. 

Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk early today. When it was still bright outside. 

I had to have my keep you nearly warm coat on. And my way too cold outside for dogs shoes too. 

Because it is still way too cold outside. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

We watched our own detective last night. On the television. 

We did not have any chips. I do not know why. Oh well. Too bad for me.

I got special Merry Christmas time tasty just for me treats this afternoon. That was good.

Maybe tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment