Tuesday 24 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Fifteen

We only got up a bit too early this morning.

But nobody else was even a bit all awake.

Because everybody else is having a little holiday. 

So we had our nice all by ourselves walk this morning. Before the too hot came to visit my street. Ha.

Then Zita and I had a together breakfast before we went to our office to go to our work.

Craig had a bit of a sleep in and listened to his book all about long long time ago food.

When he had his toasty croissant I was all ready to help him. Good for me.

When Emmet and Niamh were all awake they had their breakfasts right in the living room.

But one of Niamh’s bedroom little trees fell down and it made a mess. 

So she brought it upstairs and she knocked it over again and made a big mess right in the living room. Oh dear.

So I told her that it was way too messy. 

Then I told Craig.

So he would get into the go fast chair and help me make sure that everything was all fixed up just right.  Oh my goodness me.

And I told everybody very loudly that I did not make that big mess. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh had to find the noisy clean the floor machine. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

But Craig was all awake. So I told him all about it. So he would not be all surprised. Oh goodness me. 

Then Emmet and Niamh went up to the busy street so they could have tasty treats together.

Before Emmet has to find his back to Ireland aeroplane. Oh dear. 

I do not like that aeroplane so very much. It always takes my people away. Sometimes for a very long time. Oh dear me. 

It was still too hot outside for me to have my lovely outside nap today. 



But Emmet and Niamh went to their very favourite outside restaurant anyway. Oh well. 



I stayed home and had a nice nap. 

But Craig was very busy.

Because tonight we are going to have everybody’s very favourite meat filled up with lots of cheese. Ha.

So Craig had to make a very big loaf of fat bread into very very little pieces. 

So Zita could put them all over our favourite dinner. Before she cooked it. Ha. 

After all our own work was finished I helped Zita with all the delicious green beans.

Because we are having green beans for dinnertime too. Ha. That is the very best together dinner. 

Last night Zita made even more chocolate as could be brownies. 

So Emmet and Niamh would not starve when they went to bed. That was a good idea. 






No comments:

Post a Comment