Sunday 15 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Seven.

Everybody had a nice sleep in Sunday.

But Zita and I only had a little sleep in.

Because we went for our early good morning to everybody walk. With professor Jill too. Ha.

Then Zita and professor Jill went up to the busy street to visit the nice farmers.

And got lots of very tasty food. Even big boxes of delicious peaches too. Ha. That was a good idea.

There were lots of people there. Even in the early morning. My goodness me.

Maybe because is was a very beautiful full of sunshine day. And not even a bit too hot..

I minded the house when Zita was away. And  I had a beside Craig nap too.

Because he was still fast asleep.

Then Niamh was upstairs and all dressed in beautiful going out clothes.

Because she went to have a delicious lunch with Miss Anna and Miss Tarryn and Miss Emma.

At an outside restaurant downtown. 



So she sent me a tasty picture. Ha. 

When Zita was back home Emmet was upstairs too. In the very comfy chair drinking his Irish tea. 

Today is a do not write his important story day. 

He was just talking to Miss Nina about an important old Irish stories meeting they are having. In way far away Ireland. 

When Niamh got home she and Zita went outside to our front yard.



So they could dig up the nasty weeds with our very big shovel.

So they could put our new beautiful plants in the just right places. 

With brand new just for plants dirt. Ha. 

But they said it was the very best kind of day for gardening.


I could not be a big help so I had to stay inside and mind Craig. 

So when I had my afternoon snack he found a cheesie biscuit to put right on top. 

Cheese is my favourite treat. And green beans. And steaks too. Good for me. 

Zita and Niamh put the outside bed up again. Ha. 

I used to sleep in that when I was little. But now I am too big. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Zita and Niamh were outside all afternoon.



And they had to look on their special map to make sure all the plants did not get very lost.

That was a good idea.

Sometimes the silly bunnies will just gobble up lost plants. It is known. Oh my goodness me. 



After Zita had her squeaky clean shower she and Craig went for another little adventure walk.,

But it was a bigger walk than yesterday and I stayed here to mind Emmet and Niamh.

And when they were outside Niamh talked to mister Tony’s store and he made us pizzas. 

And his friend brought them to us in his car. So they were brand new hot. That is good.

Pizzas are my favourite. 

Because I always get some chewy bits for treats. Ha. 

After dinnertime Craig and Zita and I watched the new detective program. 

The same lady detective as we watched  last night. 

So I had a very nice nap on top of a big bunch of socks. 

And when I was awake it was time to go to our comfy bed. Ha.

That is always a good time for me. 









No comments:

Post a Comment