Thursday 19 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Eleven

We did not have a sleep in this morning.

So Zita and I went for a early very nice slow long walk.

Because it is still very sticky hot again.

Niamh was up early too. Because of her on the computer work meeting. 

But today is Niamh’s last day for working at the beautiful clothes store. 

So everybody was very sad. And they all cried too. Oh dear me. 

Then she went downtown to the store for her very last day right in the store. Oh dear me. 

Now everyone there will be sad too. Oh dear me. That is not so nice.

I do not like it if my family is sad. Even a little bit sad. 

If they are sad I always bring them my favourite toy. 

Then they will not be even a bit sad. That is my best job.

Emmet did not get up early today because he was very tired. 

Because he was very busy for a long time yesterday. 

And after their together outside dinner he and Miss Andrea went to a kick the ball game up on the busy street.

So he was very tired and had a little sleep in. That is good. 

When Craig had his toasts I helped him. That is an easy job. Then I had a nice nap.

When Niamh comes home from her work we have a surprise present for her. 

A machine to make brand new pastas. Just for her. Ha. 



That will be a good surprise. Zita found it in Mister Lee Valley’s store. 

I think Mister Valley likes brand new pastas. Ha. 

This afternoon a man put a sign on my own corner. But it is alright. 

We told him that they could put their sign there. 



Because it is a sign to vote for a nice rascal. 

Because there is going to be a rascal election. And that man will be a good rascal. Ha. 

He used to be our other rascal. Maybe he will be our rascal again. Maybe.

Emmet went out for his afternoon walk. Before he went to his friends house to play the dragons game. 

So he will not have his dinner with us. Oh well. 

When Emmet was outside my friend the giant bird came to visit our pond. Maybe to catch the noisy fish. Maybe. 

When Zita and I were all finished our work we went up the street to find the put the mail inside box.

So the mailman can take our so sorry letter to Doctor Rachel’s family. Oh dear.

When we got home Craig and Zita went on a very little adventure walk. 

It was still too sticky hot to go to the other pond. Oh well.


I stayed in the cool house so I could mind everything. 

And when they got home it was time for Emmet’s dragons game so the go fast took him to Mister Mike’s house.

Then Craig found some especially for tasty own pizzas cheese. And he put it right on top of my dinner.

So I did not even starve a bit. That was good. 

Miss Sash drove Niamh back to our house. We gave her the secret present and then she even cried. 

But it was alright because she was very happy to get that machine. 

Because everybody likes tasty pastas in our house. 

So we had hotdogs for our dinnertime.

Because hotdogs are Niamh’s favourite.

But we could not cook them outside. Because the big outside stove’s bottle as as empty as could be. Oh dear.

So Zita cooked them inside. But they were still very tasty. 

Then Niamh went out to say goodbye to lots of her lemon friends.

Craig and Zita and I watched the detective program. 

Because we do not go to bed so late anymore. Good for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment