Monday 30 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty One

We had a very nice all night sleep.

So we went for a very nice very long walk this morning.

Because it was a very beautiful day today. 

Then we had our together breakfast. 

But we did not have a lovely look out the window time.

Because it was our back to work Monday. 

But it was a very quiet day.

Because Niamh is still up at the cottage with Tara and Aidan and Taylor. 

They even stayed more nights because it was a beautiful day to be at the cottage. Ha.



When you are at a cottage you have to sit beside the water to have your good morning to everything breakfast. It is the rule. 



Maybe Mister Ryder will come over from his cottage and help Niamh play catch the ball. Maybe. 



Mister Ryder is a keep the silly sheep safe dog. 



He is not so big as me. But he is very fast. Ha. 

He even went to a special chase silly sheep school. Ha. Good for him.

I did not go to a guard the cows school.

Because we cannot have big smelly cows in our neighbourhood. 

We only have giant raccoons and awful squirrels. And sometimes the very very smelly skunks. Oh well. 

There was a coyote in my neighbourhood but it went all fast away.

Because there are lots of fierce dogs on our streets. Just like me. Ha. 

I minded Zita in our office all morning. I am always her very best helper assistant. It is known.

And at lunchtime I helped Craig eat his Scotsman’s scone. It was full of very tasty raspberries. Ha. 

But then Zita had to go to downtown because of the computers. Oh dear. 

So I went into the living room to look out the watching window and waited for her. Ha. 

Waiting for your family is a very important job for dogs. 

So they know there will always be a very happy dog there when they come home. 

That always makes them happy too. Ha. 

This afternoon there were lots of dogs going for their walks. 



But Zita and I went early because it was not so hot outside before breakfast. Good for us. 

Emmet told us he forgot his important dragons game papers. Oh goodness me. That is not so very good.

So Zita will take pictures of the papers and send them to him. Then everything will be alright. 

I like everything to be just alright, all the time. It is known. Ha.

When our work was all done Craig found my first dinnertime. Ha.

And Zita went to visit Mister IKEA’s store .

Because our new inside of the bed was there. All ready for us. Ha. That was a good surprise. 

So Craig and I just watched everybody in the whole world walk down my street. Ha.

But they cannot see us. Only we can see them. 

Maybe we are spies. Maybe. Ha. That would be a good job. 

Craig’s father had spies. But that was a very long time ago. Too bad for us. 

I only have to big Craig and Zita for our dinnertime tonight. That is a easy job. 

After dinnertime Zita went to have lots of wine with all the neighbourhood ladies. Ha.

And Craig watch the hit the ball with a stick game. That was not so interesting so I had a nap.

Then just like that my friend Niamh was back home. I was very glad. 

But she was very very messy. And very tired. Oh my goodness me. 

So she will have a squeaky clean shower tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment