Monday 23 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Fourteen

We got up way too early this morning. 

Because today is our rascal ladies work day.

So we went for a very early in the morning hello to everything walk. 

And then we had a together breakfast. 

But it was not so very nice outside today. It is way too sticky outside.

Zita told me it was just like soup. Oh dear me. 

I do not drink soups.

Because they would make my face all sticky. I only like nice cold water from the bathtub. 

Emmet did not get up way early this morning.

Because he is not writing his giant story this week.

Because he will be very busy all week. 

Because he has lots and lots of important things to do.

Before he can go back to his very very little apartment in way far away cork. Oh dear.

And Craig had a sleep in until nearly lunchtime. I do not know why.

And I could not help him eat his lunch because I was fast asleep in our rascal ladies office. Too bad for me.

My friend Niamh was still with all her friends at the cottage.

So I had a very quiet morning today. 

But after lunchtime Niamh came back home. From that cottage.

They came back a bit early.

Because it is not such a good day to be at a cottage.



But not even one of her friends was eaten by the bears. That was good. 

So this afternoon I minded Emmet and Niamh all by myself. In the living room.



That was an easy job.

So we had a nice quiet day. 

But it is too hot for cooking today. 

So Mister Tony made us delicious pizzas for our altogether dinner. 

And his friend brought it right to our house all toasty hot. Zita always give the nice man some more money. 

Because he never gets all lost when he comes to my house. So our pizzas are alway very toasty. Ha. Good for him. 

And everybody knows that pizzas are my favourite dessert. Good for me.

We have to find a brand new detective program tonight.

Because we watched the lady detective right until the end. Oh well.

Maybe we will have tasty treats. Maybe..




No comments:

Post a Comment