Saturday 21 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Thirteen

When Zita and I woke up it was already nearly too hot for a nice walk. 

And it was not even our breakfast time yet.

So we went right away so we would not melt. That was a good idea.

Then Zita and the go fast car went to do lots of errands. So I minded Craig and Emmet. 

Emmet was downstairs all morning talking to way far away people. 

That is what Emmet does after Saturday morning breakfast. 

Then when Zita was home it was time for Craig’s old friends coffees on his computer.

I stay in the kitchen where it was very cool so I could mind Craig and Emmet at the same time. 

And Zita went out for even more errands. Oh goodness.

When Craig was in his go fast chair Zita was home so we looked out the watching window.

 And we saw lots and lots of butterflies. 

Because we have a very beautiful butterfly plant in our front garden. Just for butterflies. Ha.

Emmet was going to go to Mister Kettleman’s for a tasty bagel.

But when he went outside it was way too hot. 



So he stayed in our very cool house with me instead. 

And Zita said that it is nearly winter time in our basement. Oh my goodness me. 

I do not know why she said that. 

Niamh and her friends are at a nice cottage right beside a beautiful lake. 



It is not so very hot at the cottage. It is only just way hot. 

So they went swimming on top of flat boards. Ha.



But they did not see even one fierce bear. That is good. 

When Zita came home she had a new bottle for the outdoor stove. And fat steaks  too. Ha

So now we can have delicious steaks for our dinnertime. Ha. Steaks are my favourite too.

Then Zita went to have a nice very cold beer with doctor Susan. 

Because it was still too hot for even little walks. Oh well. 

So I had some of my dinner. 

But I did not eat it all in case some steaks might fall down on the floor. 

I did not want to be all full up. Ha.

When Zita was gone Craig helped me look out my watching window. 

We had green beans for our dinner too. 

When Zita came home I helped her cook the delicious steaks. Outside. That is an easy job.

Craig’s football is playing on the television tonight. But it is somewhere else. And not here. 

So we did not have lots of lost cars all over everywhere. That is good. 

When we finished our dinner I got some very tasty steak for my another dinnertime. 

Because I was Zita’s best kitchen helper tonight. Ha. 

Then Craig and Zita and I watched our detective program. 

Until our bedtime.









No comments:

Post a Comment