Sunday 29 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty

We had a little sleep in today. 

And Zita talked to her mother and father in Dublin.

But then we had to make our bedroom all spic and span.

Because Mister Paul came to our house to put a brand new light on the ceiling. 

So Zita found the noisy machine and lots of extra boxes. Then the bedroom was not even a little bit messy.

I helped Craig look out my watching window at all the people.

Because there was another kick the ball game up on the busy street. 

But it is a bit all the time rainy outside. 

So they will be all soggy. Oh dear. 

It is not so noisy in my house today. 

Because Niamh is still at the cottage with Tara and Emmet is in way far away Cork. 

In his little apartment. Oh well. 

When Mister paul came to visit us we had tasty treats in the living room.



And then they talked a lot. 

Because Mister paul is going to way far away England to fix everything in his daughter’s house. 

So he is going to be there for a long time. 

Maybe all the time to nearly Christmas time. Oh my goodness me. 

So it was good that Zita and Mister Paul put the brand new light in the bedroom. 



Because soon he will be gone to way far away.

We had messy toasts for our dinner. I got a piece. Ha. 

But I cannot have so many treats anymore. 

Because I am still a bit too chubby. Oh dear me.

I do not want Doctor Waller to know that. Oh my goodness me. 

We watched the very good detective program last night. 

But the old detective had to have a dangerous operation in his own head and then the program was over. Oh dear me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment