Sunday 22 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Thirteen

I do not think we should call this day sleep in Sunday.

Because Zita and I hardly ever have big sleep in. 

I think it is an everybody else have a sleep in day. 

We had a very early walk before the more too hot could catch us outside. Good for us.

So we did not melt today. 

Then Zita went to visit the very nice farmers up on our busy street. And she found more brand new peaches.

And when she came home it was the right time for her to talk to her mother and father in way far away Dublin. 

Then she had a very long errand to do so I minded Craig in the big bed room. 

My friend Emmet brought us a giant very tasty toasty warm croissant. For our lunchtime.

Yesterday Zita found a giant box of giant croissants at the way too much of everything store. 

Then I went into the living room so I could keep Emmet company when he sat in the big comfy chair. 



That is a good job. And easy too. 

Niamh is still at the cottage with Miss Tarryn and Miss Sash and Miss Thurley. 

It is a very big cottage so they are not just all squished together. That is a good idea.



Last night they had exploding wine. 

And they had it outside so they could look at the very big moon.



Niamh sent me lots of pictures. 



So I would know that there were no dangerous bears outside. That was good.

When Zita came home Craig helped me look out my watching window.

There were hardly any people outside.

Even my friends the ducks were hiding under the nearly falling down into the pond trees. 

Because it is still way too hot outside.



So I did not even have a nice in the side yard nap. 

I just had nice good afternoon nap right beside the windy cold holes in the living room floor. 

That is a good place for a nice nap.

 Zita was in the dining room fixing a beautiful outside jacket for Emmet to take to his very old university. 

And she put the number of Craig’s father’s aeroplanes right onto the jacket. 


And a very fierce moose. Oh goodness. Moose are very very big. 

Craig and I had a little snack this afternoon. So I would not be to hungry at our dinner time. That was a good idea.

Then I minded Zita and Emmet until our dinnertime. It was a nice quiet day for me.  All day. 

Zita made us cheese burgers and very delicious green beans too. Ha. Green beans are my favourite. 

So Zita always lets me help her. And I get some extra beans. Ha. 

After dinnertime Emmet went for his all over walk. But he did not melt. That is good. 

And Craig and Zita and I had to find a new detective program. 

Because we watched all the other detective program. 






No comments:

Post a Comment