Wednesday 18 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Ten

It was our Wednesday do not go to work day.

But Zita and I did not have any long walk around this morning. Because it was too sticky hot.

Even in the morning and the clouds were right down to my park. Oh my goodness me. 

So then Zita went to find lots of food for us to eat so I had a little beside Craig nap until she came back home.

But I had to be very very quiet this morning. 

Because Emmet was making his television program all about cut off heads. Oh dear me. 

But we cannot see it right away. 

Because lots of other people have to make their own programs and then everybody can see them when they want. 

When he was all finished we could be noisy again. 

So Zita got the noisy clean the floor machine to clean everything. Even my comfy rugs. 

I went outside where it was not so very noisy.

Then Zita took Niamh to downtown to got to her work. She has to stay until very late tonight. To lock the store all up. 

And Miss Andrea is visiting our city so she and Emmet are going to the busy street to have a delicious dinner. Ha.

When Craig got in his go fast chair we watched everything out my watching window. 

But it was not so interesting today. Because of the sticky hot. 

We thought everybody was having nice naps. So I had one too. 

And Zita went to find some new comfy cushions for the go fast chair. Some not so very fat ones. 

I went in the den to keep Craig company. 



And have a little nap too. 

Then Miss Andrea came in to visit me. 

And she brought some delicious vegetables from my cheese party friends. Ha.

Then Emmet and Andrea went to the tasty treats outside restaurant. Up on our busy street. 

They are going to have their dinner outside. 

Even in the way too hot. Oh dear.


Oh dear me. Craig  and Zita and I just stayed in our comfy cool house.

And Craig listened to some special music for Doctor Rachel’s father.

Because she asked us to play her father’s very favourite songs. So we did. All afternoon. 

So only Craig and Zita and I will have our together dinner tonight. Oh well.

But then later Zita will go to find Niamh. When the store is all closed up. 

So she can come home in the nice cool inside go fast car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment