Friday 20 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Twelve

We had a nice walk this morning when the rest of my family was still fast asleep. Too bad for them.

We went very early again. 

Because the man said it was going to be even hotter today. Oh my goodness. 

So we went to the little lake so I could say good morning to my friends the ducks. 



So after our tasty breakfast Zita and I went to work right away. 

It is important to not be late when you have to got to work. It is the rule.

When we were working very hard Emmet came upstairs and then so did Niamh.

Emmet went into the den to write his giant story but Niamh did not have to go to work at all.

Because she has finished her job at the beautiful clothes store.

And is going to have a vacation until her nice university starts again. 

She is going to a cottage with some of her friends. For a few days. 

A cottage in the mountains. Oh my goodness. Maybe there are bears there. Oh my goodness me.

Bears always live in the mountains. 

Because they do not like the way too noisy cities. Only the nasty raccoons like the noisy city. It is known. 

Emmet went for his good afternoon walk today. But it was only a little bit of a long walk.

Because you will just all melt into a puddle in the way too hot outside. It is known.


Craig and Zita did not go for even a little adventure walk today. 

So I had a very nice quiet day today. Right on my very comfy rug in the kitchen. That was good. 

After our rascal work was all finished Zita went for a around the block walk.

But I did not go with her. I had to finish my before dinner nap. Ha.

We had some more own made chips tonight. For our dinner.

Because Niamh did not have her dinner with us. 

After dinnertime Emmet went downstairs to have a nice relax. 

And then Craig and Zita and I watched the detective program. 

Before our bedtime. 






No comments:

Post a Comment