Monday 9 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and One

It was very busy this morning. We could not have even a little sleep in. 

Because it was a go back to work Monday. Oh well.

But we went on our good morning walk before it got way too hot outside again. 

When we got back home Emmet made his Irish tea and some fat toasts.

So he would be all ready for his important meeting. 

With all the way far away in Ireland university professors. Oh goodness me.

And Niamh had to talk to someone about the beautiful clothes store. Oh goodness me.

And Zita was very busy talking to all the rascal ladies on her computer.

So I got up onto the big comfy bed to have a nice nap beside Craig.

And I did not even use my steps. I just got right up on the bed. Ha. Good for me.

Then when Emmet came upstairs he was very very happy after his important meeting. 

All the professors were very surprised because he read all the stories. Every one of them. 

And none of them had read them all. 

And they did not even have them all right inside a computer in lots of colours like Emmet. Ha. Too bad for them.



And they did not know all about Emmet’s classes about the very old Irish stories for everybody in the world. 

They were very happy. And surprised too. Ha. 

Maybe they do not have so many computers as Emmet. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

It is another way too hot day today. Oh well. 

So we did not go for a good morning walk today.

When it is way too hot outside it hurts my feet if we walk on the sidewalk. That is not so nice. 

This afternoon my friend Emmet and his dragons game friends are going to a brand new movie. 

And it is all about a very fierce and very scary knight who is all green. Even his hair. Oh my goodness me. 



I think they are going to get the very big bags of popcorns. So they do not starve away. 

Because it is a very long movie. 

Today is the day all about having lots of very interesting books to read. 



We have lots and lots and lots of books all over everywhere. 

Even some about way far away castles. 

Those books have lots of pictures. I like books with pictures the best.

Because they do not teach dogs how to read. I do not know why. Too bad for them. 

Mister Mike and Miss Morgan came and got Emmet so they could go to their movie together,

I watched them until they drove all away. That is my job. 

Then Craig found a little bit of tasty cookie to put on top of my breakfast.

Because I forgot to eat my breakfast this morning because I had a rumbly tummy. 

And then it was too late to eat breakfast. Or dear.

So I had a very nice nap instead. 

But when Craig was up he found a tasty treat just for me. Then it was all right to have my breakfast. Ha. 

And Niamh and I played catch the ball one time. 

But we had only one catch because of the way too hot. 


But Zita had to go to downtown to the rascal ladies own bank. Even in the way too hot. 

And it is not such a very good bank. They do not have giant treats for very polite dogs. My bank has treats. Ha. 

Craig and I had the very last cinnamon bun for our second lunchtime. We did not tell anyone. 

Because it was a secret lunch. Ha.

This afternoon Niamh made her bedroom a little bit clean. 

Because she nearly got all lost in her own bedroom. And caught by all the clothes. Oh my goodness me. 

When Zita came home I went outside but I nearly melted all away. So I came back inside.

And Craig found me a little before dinnertime dinner. Ha. 

Then when Emmet came home we had our favourite fat round full of lemons pastas. Those are very tasty pastas.

I minded Zita. In case anything scary fell on to the kitchen floor. Ha. That is my favourite job.

Then everybody talked about the movie. So I had a nap. I did not see the movie so I was not so interested. Oh well.

After while Craig and Zita and I watched our detective program. 

Then we went to bed. Ha.






No comments:

Post a Comment