Tuesday 3 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Five

Zita and I got up very early this morning so Zita could take Niamh to her open up the store work.

But we were nearly late.

Because we went back to fast asleep. Oh my goodness me.

But they were not late at all.

Because the black go fast car is very fast. Ha.

When Zita came home it was just in time for our before breakfast walk.

We had a very long walk today.

Because it was a very beautiful day outside.



But we did not see that smelly skunk today. That was good. 

But when we got home Zita remembered it was a clean the house spic and span day. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

So when she found the very noisy clean the floor machine I went into the big bedroom.

And I had a long right beside Craig sleep in. Ha. 

I did not get up until that noisy machine was all finished being noisy. Ha.

And then I had to help Craig eat his round toasts.

Before lunchtime my friend Emmet went up to the busy street to visit our friend Doctor Don. 

To make sure his teeth are just perfect.

Before he goes back to way far away Cork.

When Emmet was gone Zita went to Mister IKEA’s store. 

So she could look at brand new beds for us.

Because our big bed is very old and now it is a bit too soft everywhere. Too bad for us.

So I had to mind Craig all by myself. That is an easy job. 

When Zita came home she brought some of Mister IKEA’s very tasty cinnamon sticky buns. That was a good idea.

Then she went and brought Niamh home from the beautiful clothes store. 

So when she was home Niamh and I had a very little nap. Right on the living room rug. Ha.

But then she got right up because she had a brand new idea. 

We are going to have especially delicious ice cream for our after dinnertime treats. 

So Zita and Niamh drove to the Merry Dairy ice cream store. Ha.


That is where they make their very own delicious ice cream. And even other treats too. 

And it is not even very far away. Ha. 

And when they came home we had three brand new ice creams. One even had cookies in the ice cream. Ha. That is a good idea. 

But Emmet is still very very busy.

Because tomorrow is the day he has to tell all the professors about his interesting story. Oh dear me. 

So I will have to be a very quiet dog when he is talking to all the professors. Oh dear me. 

But what if there is a lion in our front garden. Or a very smelly skunk.  Oh dear me. 

Sometimes it is very hard being the very best minder dog ever in my own family. It is known. 

We had our own delicious pastas for our altogether dinnertime tonight. Pastas are Emmet’s favourite. 

But sometimes in way far away Cork he just has them them all the time. Oh dear. That is not a good idea. 

Zita and Emmet and Niamh had fuzzy wine at dinnertime. 

But it made a very loud noise when they opened it. I did not like that very much. 

After dinnertime we watch the new detective program. And I had a nice nap. 





No comments:

Post a Comment