Friday 27 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Eighteen

Everybody got up very early this morning. 

So we could say goodbye to my best friend Emmet.

Because today is the day to find his aeroplane that knows it’s own way to way far away Dublin. Oh my goodness me.

But even first he had to go to the train station to find the train that goes all the way to Toronto. 

So Zita and the black car took him there. 

And there was a train there waiting for him. Ha. That is a good train.

Good trains do not just fall over or get lost. It is known.

And after dinnertime last night we had to say goodbye to Mister Ollie. 

So everybody was very sad.

He went right to heaven last night. 

But Niamh and Lee and Cara were there with him so they were very sad. Oh dear me. 

But now Mister Bill will have another friend to help him and Miss Maggie go fishing together. That will be good.

This morning Niamh was very very busy. 

After our breakfast she went shopping for chips with Miss Linsey. I do not know why. Oh well.



And after she came home Niamh and Tara and Miss Sash went to our other park.

So they could do lots of outside stretching exercises. I do not know why.

Maybe my friends the ducks will mind them for me. Good for them. 

When they came back to my house they all went to the grocery store.

To get lots of delicious food for the cottage. 



And when they were finished it was just the right time to go to the cottage before the too many cars were there. Ha. 

Today was a beautiful as could be day to go to the beautiful cottage. 



Because it was not way too hot today. That was good. 

Before dinnertime Zita took doctor Susan and Miss Ashley and Mister Mike and baby Dillon to the aeroport.

Because they are going to way far England. To see doctor Susan’s mother and father. Ha.

And when they are in Toronto they will be in the very same aeroport as my friend Emmet. At the same time. Ha. 

Maybe they will have tasty treats together. Maybe. 

Because Emmet told me that the aeroport was as empty as could be. 

So he did not have to wait behind lots of noisy people. That is good. 

I only had to mind Craig and Zita tonight. 

Because Emmet is in that aeroport and Niamh is at the Mahoney’s cottage I did not have a very busy dinnertime. 

Then we watched the detective who is a professor. In way far away. Where all the lovely Bouviers come from.

But the detectives do not have even one. Too bad for them.

When we are all awake tomorrow Emmet will be in Ireland. My goodness me. 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment