Saturday 14 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Six

It was a very beautiful day this morning.

And it was not too hot at all.

So Zita and I went for a very lovely long walk. And we took Professor Jill with us. That was nice. 

And when we got home we had our together breakfast. That was a very good morning.

Then Zita talked to her mother in way far away Dublin. 

So I had a nice beside her nap.

Craig only had a little sleep in.

Because it was his Saturday coffee on the computer with his old friends.

But Sandra could not stay so long.

Because she had to go and help a bunch of baby turtles find their very own place to live. 

Right in the river beside our nice university. 

Then Zita drove Niamh to her beautiful clothes store. She has to stay until late tonight. To lock the store up tight.

But this is her last stay until late night at her store. Ha. That is a very good idea.

Because soon she will be all finished working at her beautiful clothes store. Oh my goodness me. 

I was very quiet this morning.

Because Emmet was teaching his class. On his computer. Downstairs in his comfy bedroom. Ha. 

He was talking all about a way way way old story. About long ago knights. 

Everybody like stories about long time ago knights. It is known. Even all green ones. 

When Craig and I were looking out my watching window there were people all over. And cars too.

Because there was a kick the ball game up on the busy street. Oh my goodness me.



So there were many people. And too many all lost cars. That is silly. 

And after talking to everybody everywhere my friend Emmet went for his good afternoon walk. In the beautiful sunshine.



But he did not know about the kick the ball game. Oh dear me. 

Emmet does not like too many people all over everywhere. Me either. 

After Emmet was home Zita went into our garden to plant our brand new plants. 

But you just cannot put them anywhere. We have a plant map. 

So the plants will not get lost and go in the wrong place. That is a good idea. 

Emmet went to have a nice nap. 

Because taking to everybody all over the world for a long time make you very tired. 

Before dinnertime Craig and Zita went for a adventure walk. 

Because it was still as beautiful as could be outside all afternoon. 

But they did not go for a far walk.

Because he has to take it easy and not get too very tired.

My doctor Weller told me the very same thing when I hurt my leg.

It is what doctors tell you so you will get all better. 

We had chips for dinner tonight. And some fish too. 

Then we watched another new detective program. But I had a nap. Before it even started. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment