Friday 6 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Eight

Zita and Niamh were up way too early this morning.

So Zita could drive her to her downtown work. That was not so nice.

And then Zita had to go on lots of errands. She even went to Mister IKEA’s store too. Oh dear me.

And downtown too the other rascal ladies office.

And when Zita came home we had our looking out the windows breakfast. 

Emmet is not writing his story today. 

Because today is have a lovely relax day. All day. And maybe even he might have a nice nap too.

I had a very nice nap in the big bedroom so I could mind Craig at the same time. Good for me.

But today our ladies won the kick the ball game. Ha. 



And they all got very big medals. And even beautiful flowers too. Ha. Good for them.

And our not even so young man got a very nice medal for walking very fast. Not even running. Ha. Good for him.



And he had been trying for a very long time to do this. So everybody is very happy for him. 

And our run fast with a stick men nearly won their race too. 



And they did not even drop the stick one time. 

That would be a very good race for dogs. Stick are our favourite and we would never drop it. It is known. 

When Craig had his round toasts I helped him. 

Then I went back into the rascal ladies office so I could be Zita’s best helper. 

At lunchtime Zita and her not so fast bicycle went for a little ride and Emmet went for a just around walk.

I did not go because it is another too hot for big dogs like me day. 



So I just had a nice nap on the cool kitchen floor even after they got home. 

Then Craig helped me look out our windows and had a lunchtime cinnamon sticky bun. 

So then I helped him eat it. 

Because those cinnamon buns are too big for Craig to eat all by himself.  That is good.

Mister Paul borrowed the black car again.

Because he needed even more wood. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

When he brought the car back he and Craig sat in my side yard and had icy cold drinks. 

Zita could not be with them because of our too much rascal ladies work. Oh well.

When he walked back to his house he left Zita a brand new beer. In the refrigerator. 


That was nice. 

Zita took the go fast car to a special store to get brand new slippery oil for it. 

Slippery oil is what cars like for their desserts. Oh my goodness. 

But they cannot use the make delicious chips oil. 

They can only have the special for fast cars oil. I do not know why. 






No comments:

Post a Comment