Monday 2 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Four

We got up early this morning.

But we did not go to work.

Because we are having a little holiday today. I did not know that. 

So we did not have to go to our work. Ha.

So we went for a lovely long walk instead.

We went all the way to our little lake. That was a very nice long walk.

But just around the corner from my house we found a smelly skunk. 

Right in someone’s driveway. Oh my goodness.



But I did not even bark at it. We just fast walked away. Ha. Good for us.

Because we did not want to be as stinky as could be. Ha. 

When we got home Zita and I had our own breakfast and looked out my watching window. 

But we did not see the smelly skunk. That was good.

Then Niamh was all awake. 

Because today she went to Miss Tarryn’s aunties not so very far away cottage. 



To go swimming. And drink wine and have treats too. 

Because today is a beautiful day. All day too. 

So it is a very good day to visit cottages too. Ha.



And Emmet was all awake and very very busy too. 

Because he has to practice telling his story all about all his very hard work to all the professors at his very old university. Oh goodness me.

When his head was too full of practicing he went for a nice long walk. 

He always does that when his head his full up to the top. 

Sometimes he goes to Mister Horton’s for donuts or to Mister Kettleman’s for delicious bagels. 

So he can have an empty head but not an empty tummy. Ha. That is a good idea. 

Then Zita talked to her parents in way far away Dublin. They came back from the house beside the very big ocean. 

None of the cousins got caught by the fast swimming sharks. That was good.  

I had a very nice relax when Zita was talking to everybody in way far away.

But Craig did not sit up until nearly lunchtime.

Because he was listening to a new book all about long long time ago food. Ha. That must be a very tasty book.

Then I had to help him eat his lunchtime round toasts. 

We had four today.

Because it was breakfast and lunch all at the same time. 

After lunchtime Zita went outside to take away even more nasty weeds. Too bad for them. 

And I had a lovely nap.

Because it is a holiday for me too. Ha. 

Then I stayed in our side yard and chewed my big blue ball. Ha. That is my favourite game.

Last night my own toy went all the way under the book case in the den and I could not catch it.

I told told everybody but they could not see it. 

Then Zita got down right beside me and then she could see it and get it for me. Ha. It is good to have friends. 

After I got my own toy back I had a nice nap. With my pillow. 

Only very nice dogs get their very own pillow. 

We had our dinnertime early tonight.

Because we are on a vacation. Ha. Good for us.

Then everybody talked and I went fast asleep underneath the dining room table. Ha. 

Until it was the detective program time. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment