Tuesday 10 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Two

We got up early this morning.

Because after Zita drove Niamh to her downtown work she went to the rascal ladies office.

Because people were bringing new desks for the new rascal ladies. 

So Zita was there so they would leave them in the right place.

Then she came back home.

It is another way hot outside day today.

So I just stayed inside and looked out my watching window.

But not for such a long time today.

Because it was too hot for anyone to be busy outside today. 

So I had a very nice nap. 

Craig just stayed in the comfy bed until after lunchtime. 

He was listening to his very interesting book all about long long time ago food. 

Before they had delicious cinnamon buns. Or ice cream. 

Emmet was all awake too. But not so early as me.

He was writing his story again while I had my nice nap in the living room.

He did not go for his lunchtime walk.

Because of the too hot. 


Today is everybody spoil their dogs day. Ha.

But Craig told me that I am spoiled every day. That was not such a nice thing to say. 

I will tell my friend Niamh. She does not think I am spoiled. Ha. Too bad for him. 

We had lovely sandwiches for our together dinner tonight.

Because it was too hot for outside cooking. And sometimes it just starts raining too.

We have very silly weather. 

After dinnertime we watch our detective friends again and I had a nice nap in the den. 

No comments:

Post a Comment