Monday 16 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Eight

It was another as beautiful as could be day today.

So we went for a lovely good morning walk and had our together breakfast too.

But then we had to go to work because it is a back to work Monday. Oh well.

When I was helping Zita in our rascal ladies office everybody else was all awake. 

After a little while I went to keep Emmet and Niamh company. In the living room. 

And then Niamh and I went into our side yard to fix all her fingers. 

But it was very very smelly when she was fixing them.  Too bad for me.

She told me that I was could not be a big help.

Because I could not lick the smelly fingers all clean. 

Because it would make me have a sick tummy. Oh dear me.

So I played with my big blue ball in the beautiful sunshine instead. 


At lunchtime Zita got some big flat stones for our patio. For no money at all. 

Because somebody had too many. Ha. Now we have some. That is good. 

But my friend Emmet had to find an early in the morning train to go to Toronto. 

Because the aeroport at Toronto is way too busy.

So it takes a very long time to find your very own aeroplane. Oh dear. Too bad for Emmet. 

But he was very very busy writing this afternoon. 



So I minded him and he read me his story. Right out loud. 

Sometimes I do not understand it so well. 

Because of all the names of people. 

I do not know anybody with those names. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Niamh is making an especially very delicious dinner tonight. 



She made her own pastas. All by herself. They are just for us. Ha.

And she made a very special sauce to cover the tasty chicken all up to the top. 

But the kitchen is as messy as could be. Oh well. 

Craig had to use some special tools to make the go fast chair more comfy. 

Then he and Zita went for their before dinnertime adventure. 

Because now the go fast chair is not so very fall over tippy. That is good.

And when they got back Niamh and I were stretching the pastas.



So they would be as long as anything. Ha.

It takes a very long time to make your own pastas. It is known.


But then you have delicious as can be pastas. Ha. Good for us. 

And Niamh put beans and peas in the pastas too. Ha. That was a good dinner.

Then Niamh had to do more work for her work. Oh dear.

And Emmet went for his after dinnertime walk.

So Craig and Zita and I watched the detective. Right in our den.









No comments:

Post a Comment