Sunday 8 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred

It was sleep in Sunday and everybody had a nice sleep in except for Zita and me.

But we did not go on a good morning walk. And Zita did not visit the nice farmers up on the busy street.

Because it was too sticky hot. Even in the morning. Oh dear.

So she talked to auntie Eileen instead and I had a good morning nap. 

When Niamh was all awake she and Zita talked too. It was a talking morning. 

Craig was all awake too but he was listening to his book all about long time ago food. 

I was so busy minding Zita and Niamh I forgot to help Craig eat his toasts.

So he had to eat them all by himself. Oh dear me. That is not so good. 

But when I came in to tell him everybody was all awake he did not say anything. That was good.

Emmet was very very busy getting ready to tell his professors all about his very interesting story. 

Tomorrow morning right on his computer. 

It is an important meeting so he will very very happy when it is all over. 

Maybe he will have a nice icy tea when it is all over. Or a fat chocolate croissant. Ha.

When Craig got into the go fast chair it was time for Zita and Niamh to go to the not so far away beautiful plants store.

So they took everything out of the go fast car so they could fill it all up again. Ha.

I did not go. I only like going in the car when it is just standing still. 

Not when it is going fast. That is too scary. Oh well.

So I stayed here to mind the boys. And look out my watching window. 



It was way too sticky hot to have a nice outside nap so I stayed inside with Craig and Emmet. 

But before they left Zita and her bicycle went as fast as could be to visit the nice farmers.

Because we did not have and very nice peaches. And tasty peaches are everybody’s favourite. 

Except for me. I only like the very tasty raspberries. 

The nice farmers had lots of very big boxes of tasty as can be brand new peaches. 

But Zita forgot her do not get sick mask. 

So she and her not so fast bicycle had to come home with no peaches at all. NOh goodness me. Too bad for us. 

But last night one of our ladies won the fast as can be bicycle race. 



But she had a very very fast bicycle. 

And it was made by the same company that makes Craig’s go fast chairs. Ha. That was interesting. 

But Craig’s chairs are not so fast as that lady’s bicycle. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

When Emmet’s head was way too full up he went for a nice walk so he could sit beside the canal. Or the little lake.

So he could have a nice relax. 



He had a bagel and can of coke so he would not starve away. That was a good idea.



I had a lovely beside Craig nap in the living room. Good for us. 

When Zita and Niamh got back home the go fast car had even more very beautiful plants. Right inside. Good for us.

And they got home just in time for my dinner. 

But I had to eat it right away so I could help Zita make our sausages for everybody dinner. Ha. 

I am always a very good kitchen helper. 

Then Craig and Zita and I watch our detective program and everybody else went to fast asleep.

Because it was a tiring day today.



No comments:

Post a Comment