Wednesday 4 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Six

Zita and I have a very nice very little together before breakfast walk today. 

It was a beautiful day outside and it was not too hot. 

Then I had a nice beside Craig nap when Zita had a squeaky clean shower. 

I do not have to be so very quiet today.

Because Emmet’s far away university changed it’s mind. 

So now he has to tell all the professors all about everything interesting next week. Not today.  Oh dear me. That is not so nice.

And after breakfast time Niamh had to go to a store. Up on the busy street. 

Because she squished her finger and broke her pretend finger nail. That is silly.

So then Zita drove her to her downtown work. That was nice.

I helped Craig this morning. 

Because there was way too much tasty jam on the round toasts. So her could not finish them all by himself. Ha.

Then I stayed in the living room so I could mind my friend Emmet. And look out my watching window too.

We did not watch the detective program last night.

Because Zita had to talk to Kathy for a very long time all about Kathy’s mother. 

Now Kathy’s mother just forgets things all the time. Just like Craig’s mother. Oh goodness me.

Maybe they will find a little nice apartment for her too. 

So I stayed in the den and minded Zita. That was an easy job. 

After lunchtime time Craig had a cinnamon bun for his lunchtime. So I helped him.

Then he got me a own lunch. With cornflakes on top. 

At lunchtime Zita and we’re going to go for another just a little walk.

But I did not want to go outside.

Because it was too hot again. 



Then it was time for Zita to visit Mister Saint Albert’s not so far away store. 

So she could get very big pieces of as old as could be cheese. For us. 

Because we did not even have just a little bit for the top of my lunchtime.oh my goodness me. 



And some of the special for pizzas cheese.

Because we are having own made pizzas tonight. When Niamh gets home from her work. Ha.

Own made pizzas are my favourite too. 

Mister Saint Albert’s store has their very own pretend cow. Ha.

Right on top of the store. 



It is not a real cow. 

Because all the real cows are way too busy making all the delicious cheeses. Ha. 

I stayed in the living room to mind Emmet while he wrote more of his important story. Good for me. 

When Zita got home she had lots of different cheeses.

And two kinds of own made by Mister Saint Albert cookies. Ha. 

And when she was there she saw lots and lots of corn. All over everywhere.



So we will have lots of cornflakes for our breakfasts. That is good. 

One of our very fast running men won his race. And he was faster than all the others too. Ha. 

He was very happy. And tired too. 


So was his family too. That is very good. 









No comments:

Post a Comment