Thursday 12 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Four

Zita and I had a very nice before it was too hot walk this morning.

Because it was another too hot for furry dogs day today. 

Then Zita drove Niamh to her downtown work. Because of the too hot.

When she got back home it was time for our rascal ladies work so we went into our own office.

But when she was talking to all the rascal ladies I had to be very quiet so I just had a nice nap.

And then it was time for me to help Craig with his lunch. 

Yesterday I did not help him because I was still fast asleep. But he did not mind. Because we are best friends. Ha.

Craig’s nice Doctor called to talk to him because his broken leg foot gets a bit too big. 

Maybe she can fix it all up. Maybe. 

I saw a little dog right on the flat computer who watches detective programs on their own television. My goodness.

Maybe they are a friend of Mister Tom’s too. Maybe. 



Zita said that would be just the dog for her mother. 

Because she watches the detective programs too. Just like us.

But sometimes I do not watch so much. 

Because I go to fast asleep on my comfy den pillow. Pillows are my favourite.  Ha. 

When Craig got into his go fast chair right away he went to the bathroom so he could get his hair squeaky clean.

Zita said I have to have a bathtub bath. Oh dear.

Then she and Niamh can use the brand new electric scissors to make me as beautiful as can be. Oh well. 

Tonight Emmet is going to Miss Morgan and Mister Mike’s house for their dragons game.

So he will not have his dinner with us. Too bad for him.

Zita was going to go to the downtown to find Niamh. So she would not melt. 

But all of a sudden Niamh came home all by herself. 



On an electric scooter and she was not even melted a bit. 

Because she went as fast as the wind so the too hot could not catch her. Ha. That was a good idea. 

But it is still way too hot outside. Oh well. 


But she found an as beautiful as could be sweater.

Right in her beautiful clothes store. And it was just right for my friend Zita. That was nice. 

I only had to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight 

Because Niamh and Miss Tarryn went to an outside restaurant for a little dinner.

We will watch our detective program tonight. I will try to stay all awake. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment