Thursday 5 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Seven

We got up early this morning.

Because our little vacation was all over we went back to work. Oh well.

But we had a very quiet day. That is good. 

Zita and I had a very nice breakfast walk. 

It is not too hot outside if you go for you lovely walks at breakfast time. 

But was hot in the afternoon. Too hot for furry dogs like me.

So I did not go for a dinnertime walk. Good for us. 



And Niamh went to her beautiful clothes store early today.

And Emmet was still very busy writing his story. But now he is writing only interesting words. That is good.

But I stayed in our rascal ladies office to help Zita when she talked to everybody on her computer.

Except when I had to help Craig eat his breakfast. 

It was a quiet day. 

Craig did not get all awake and up so early today. 

So when he got all dressed and got in the go fast chair I was very hungry.

But he found my food right away so I did not starve all away. That was good. 

Then Zita and the go fast car went downtown to find Niamh.

So they could go to the busy street to look at giant famous pictures. 



The man who painted them liked lots of colours in his paintings. 

Even at nighttime. Those are good paintings.

But up on the busy street you can go right inside the pictures. 

And they move all around you. Even right on the floor. Oh my goodness me. 



That is a new idea.

Craig said that new ideas are good. 

But I only like things to be just right. Just where they were. So I do not get lost. 

So I did not go to the busy street and go inside the pictures and get lost. Craig did not go either. 

Zita and Niamh stayed there for a long time while I minded Craig and Emmet. That is an easy job. 

When they got home Zita drove Emmet to Miss Morgan and Mister Mike’s house for the other dragons game.

Then I had my dinner right away 

So I could help Zita make our delicious dinner. Good for me.

We had outside cooked hotdogs. Those are Niamh’s favourite hotdogs. Ha.

Then Niamh had to go downstairs to make even more beautiful designs for her store. 

And she was not even at work. She was here with me. That is not all right. 

Then Craig and Zita and I watched the new detective program. 

Before Zita had to go find Emmet and bring him home. 








No comments:

Post a Comment