Friday 13 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Five

Zita and Niamh got up way too early this morning.

Because Niamh had to go to the beautiful clothes store early today. Again. 

So then Zita went to the downtown rascal ladies office to make sure everything was all as good as could be.

She was downtown all morning so I had a lovely quiet morning. 

Emmet was up early too. So he could talk with his professor John in way far away London. 

It was still a very hot day today so I did not have any nice outside naps today. Oh well.

All the universities told everybody that everybody there that they have to be all shot. 

Just like all my family. That is a good idea. 

When Craig had his lunch toasts I was all awake so I could help him today. That was good.

Today is my friend Niamh’s last Friday at the beautiful clothes store.

Because her nice university will be starting in just a little while. 



And she cannot work all the time there and go to her university too. It is known. 

And Zita told her she had to have a vacation before she went back to her university. 

Or her head would not work. Oh my goodness me. 

Because Niamh did not have any nice vacations last year. She just worked all the time. 

And sometimes she did not even have enough helpers. 

So she had to work even at home lots of times. 

So now she has to have a vacation or maybe her head might fall right off onto the kitchen floor. 

And maybe roll all around. Just like my catching ball. Oh dear. 

Zita told me so. Oh my goodness me. That would not be so very good. 

Maybe it might just get lost behind the refrigerator. Oh dear me. 

That is why she is going to have a vacation. Ha.

But all the ladies at the beautiful clothes store are very very sad. Oh dear me. That is not so nice. 

When Craig got into his go fast chair we looked out my watching window at the whole world. 

I did not have a nice beside him nap this morning. 

Because I was way too busy minding the house while Zita was downtown. It is my very best job.

When Zita went to downtown to find Niamh Craig was in the den. With a giant box of socks. 

Because none of them were all the same. And he had to look for them.

That is not such a very interesting job.

So I stayed in the living room and minded Emmet. That is a nice job. 

Emmet did not go for his afternoon walk today. Because of the still way too hot.


This afternoon Zita and Niamh went to Brenda’s to get some very old very beautiful glasses.

Because Brenda in going to move to a little apartment up on a busy street. And she will not have lots and lots of room.

So now Niamh has beautiful glasses and a bowl too. That is nice.

Tonight we are having our very delicious own made hamburgers. 

And we are cooking them outside too. On our outside stove. 

Maybe we will put cheese on top. Then they will be cheeseburgers. Just like that. 

Maybe it is magic. Maybe. 

When we ate everything all up Craig and Zita and I went in the den to watch a new detective.

And he is even a professor too. At a very old university in way far away. 

But it was not Emmet’s very old university. It was different one. 

I think all the way far away universities are very very old. 

I do not know why. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment