Wednesday 25 August 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Sixteen

I got in trouble this morning.

Because I got up way too early this morning. 

And I made so much noise Zita had to get up too. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

So I had my breakfast all by myself.

Because Zita was still not so very wide awake. Oh my goodness me.

But we went on a nice little walk anyway.

Emmet was awake early too.

Because he had to go downtown to get an are you sick test. 

You cannot go on an aeroplane if you are even a bit too sick.

So Zita and the go fast car took him right downtown. They were not gone for a long time.

Then Zita went shopping at the grocery store. To get lots of delicious food. For our altogether dinner tonight. 

I had a little bit of a hair cut today. With the brand new only for me scissors. That was a good idea. 

Tonight Tara and Aidan are coming to our house for a very delicious dinner with us tonight. 

Mister Kirian cannot be here because was too busy making delicious food at the restaurant. Too bad for us. 

And Richard and Kathy cannot be here either.

Because they are still visiting Gramma Marie-Lou in the far away hospital. Oh dear me. 

And Miss Tara has to come here all the way from Toronto. With Mister Taylor. 

Emmet was very busy printing important pieces of paper to take with him.

When he goes on his long trip back to Ireland. My goodness me. 

I think it is very scary to go on long trips to way far away. Oh dear me. Too bad for my friend Emmet. 

And it is still too hot for my outside naps. 



We have way too many too hot outside days. It is known. 

Zita told me that it is good we have the make the house comfy cool machine.

Or we would all just be little melted sports on the floor. Oh my goodness me. I would not like that. 

After lunchtime Zita talked to her mother and so did Emmet and Niamh. 

Our Cousin Ciria was there too. Right in Dublin. Ha.

Craig had to stay in the den this afternoon.

Because Niamh and Emmet were making him a secret surprise present in the living room. Ha.

Surprise presents are my favourite too.

Sometimes Zita gets me surprise presents too. That is because we are friends. 

It took a long time to make the present. And I was a very big help.

And when we were all finished Craig came into the living room to see his surprise present.



And there it was. 

It was was our very favourite pictures of us. Of me too. 

And they were right on the wall in the living room. Behind the comfy sofa. Ha. 

We had lots and lots and lots of pictures on the living room floor. So we could find our very best favourites. 

And we had lots of little boxes to put them in. Ha.

But then we had to put them everywhere on the wall. Ha. 



That was a hard job. 

This afternoon Miss Tara talked to Niamh and Zita on the telephone. 

There are lots and lots of silly drivers on the go fast roads and they are not going so very fast. 

So she will not get to our house until a bit late. 

So we will wait for her to be here before we cook our very delicious own made hamburgers. Ha. 

Before dinner Zita and Niamh went up to the busy street to go to our nice bank. I did not go. So I did not get a giant treat. 

I stayed here to mind Craig and Emmet. Too bad for me.

I did not have to wait until late for my dinner. 

So I did not have a grumbly tummy when Tara got here. Good for me. 

Before Tara got here Emmet helped Niamh make her room as neat and tidy as could be. 

He helped her to put all her lots and lots of clothes away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment