Thursday 2 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred

My friend Zita had to go to downtown to have an early visit to the rascal ladies office. To find something.

She went after we had our long good morning walk.

So I minded Craig in the big comfy bed.

And as soon as he was all dressed and awake the go fast car brought Zita home.

So Craig and I had our toasts. But it was only us.

Because Zita had to go to our office. Right away. To talk to the rascal ladies.

So when our toast was all finished I went to our office too.

Because I am Zita helper assistant. Ha. That is my favourite job.

This morning Professor Jill brought us some brand new round fat bread. That is good.

When Niamh was all fast awake she had toasts with cheese on top. Ha. 

I helped her eat her breakfast outside. In the side yard. That is my favourite job too.

We did not stay outside so long. 

Because it was already nearly way too hot for us. Oh dear.

Because some nice people gave us things just for no money we gave a lady Emmet’s old clothes tower.



But with no clothes in it. For free too. Ha. That was nice.

At lunchtime Craig and I had a fat peanut butter and honey sandwich but then I had to go back to work. 

I was very quiet helper assistant again today. Ha. Good for me. 

We went for a very nice walk when our work was all finished. It was still very hot. 

Zita cooked some very tasty steak and some chicken too. On our outside stove. 

Even in the too hot. Oh well. I helped too. 

Because I am the best helper ever. Ha. 

Maybe we will watch some more interesting detectives tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment