Tuesday 14 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Twelve

When I woke up it was still our holiday day. Ha.

But we got up early anyway this morning.

And we went on a very long walk. And I was not so hot.

Because I am not way too furry today. That is good.



And all my too much fur was in a box. Not on me. Ha.

Then Zita took Niamh to her beautiful clothes store. 

And when she came home Craig was all awake and dressed too. 

So we had our tasty toasts in our side yard. Altogether. 

Altogether is my favourite word. 

Because I do not have to look for anyone when we are altogether.

But before lunchtime Craig and Zita went for an adventure drive in the nearly a truck. 

They went to a not very way far away little town. 

It is a very very little town and there is only one big store. In the whole town.

And it is a cheese store. 

Because they make their very own delicious cheese. Right there. Ha.

Just like Mister Saint Albert’s store but they make different cheeses. 

And they have own made ice cream. Right there. 

So Craig and Zita has ice cream too. 

Because it is still very hot outside. And they found more very tasty own made jam too. Ha.

And Italian cheese. The special for very delicious own made pizzas cheese. Ha.

That was a good adventure drive. 

Craig saw a farm just fall up with sheeps. Ha.

I think Niamh’s friend Mister Shadow would like to have that farm. 

I stayed here to mind my friend Emmet. He came upstairs for his breakfast. And he stayed upstairs. 

So he could help me look out my watching window. 

Because it was only Emmet and I in the whole house. Good for us. Ha.

Miss Tarryn brought Niamh home. In the black go fast car. 

Because she borrowed it for a little while today.

When Niamh and Tarryn were back in my house we finished making me as beautiful as can be. Ha. 

I went to bed early last night.

Because going to the make me beautiful store alway makes me very tired. 

Even our own made make me beautiful store made me tired. Oh well.

Before dinnertime Zita went and found a big box of chocolates for Craig’s mother.

Because Zita could visit her today. 



But not a even a little bit close visit. Only an outside visit.

Because of the rules. 

But the rules say you can still have chocolates. 

But not if you are a dog. Ha. 

Before dinner Zita was out visiting Craig’s mother outside at her very little apartment.


So Niamh and Miss Tarryn made our delicious dinner. 

We had from Mexico food tonight. With lots of very tasty chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment