Friday 3 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and One

We got up early this morning. So we could have our long walk before the way too hot found us.

And so Zita could take Niamh downtown to her beautiful clothes store.

It is way too hot for the very fast bicycle today. It is true.

When she got home we went right to work. 

I was so busy with our rascal ladies work I did not have time for toasts with Craig. Too bad for him.

We did not watch any detectives last night.

Because we were way too busy trying to fix another broken picture. 

Even Miss Tarryn came to our house to help.

And Niamh made popcorn. For everybody. And me too. Ha.

Then it was my bedtime so I had to remind Craig and Zita that it was the comfy bed with lots of pillows time. Ha.

Last night Emmet’s favourite watch on the computer program was on again. Ha. That is good.

He can watch it right in his comfy bed. Ha. That is a good program.

Emmet did not go for his lunchtime walk today. 

Because it is another too hot for lovely walks day. Oh dear. 

At lunchtime Craig and I had a fat peanut butter and honey sandwich. Then I minded him.



Right in the living room.

Until it was time to go back to our rascal ladies office to help Zita. It is my own very important job.

When we were all finished Zita went downtown to find Niamh? 

And then she got a special holder for our broken picture. 

So we could use the dining room table to eat at too not just for fixing the picture.

Tonight we had little pizzas for everybody. From the very special delicious pizza store. 

They make the very extra cheesie pizzas. They are my favourite pizzas. 



It was a special treat because we had a very busy week.

I got a very crunchy pizza bit. Right on my own dinner. 

We will watch the other detective tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment