Monday 20 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighteen 

We had to get up early this morning.

Because our little vacation was all over. Too bad for us.

But we went on a very nice walk before our breakfast anyway. Good for us.

It is not so very hot today. 

Maybe there will be no scary thunderstorms today. That is a good idea.

Then we went to our work in our rascal ladies office together. 

Because I am Zita’s best helper assistant.


And Zita used her tall stand up straight desk. Ha. 

There is lots of room underneath the stand up desk for nice naps.



That is a good desk. 

Craig had a little sleep in so he could listen to his very long book. 

Craig told me it is important to have nice naps when you are a hard worker. Like me. 

When he had his another cup of coffee I came into the living room.

So I could help him eat his toasts. We had jam on our toasts today. Ha.

Then I went back to my other job. In our office. 

Emmet’s far away in Cork university is still all confused. 

And it does not even know when it is going to be all open again. 

And they are not telling anyone. Even my own friend Emmet. That is not all right. 

At lunchtime I had stretchy cheese on my own food. 

My friend Niamh always shares her stretchy cheese with me. 

When you have the from Japan stretchy noodles you have to use stretchy cheese too. 

Because it is the only cheese for stretchy noodles. It is known. Ha. Good for us.

Niamh is not all the time itching because of the nasty mosquitoes. That is good.

When Zita and I were all finished our work today we took Professor Jill on our walk. That was nice.

And when we got home Niamh said she was going to make our very delicious altogether dinner. Ha.

So I minded her. Ha. Good for me. 

And then her phone told her how to make our dinner. Ha. That is silly. Oh well. 

We had raspberries and ice cream last night. When watched the detective program. Ha.

Raspberries are very very tasty. They are my favourite too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment