Thursday 9 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Seven

We had a very quiet day today. 

Because it is a very hot day today.

Zita and I went for our good morning walk early so we wold not melt. 

And we only went around my own streets. 

And I walked on the grass because the sidewalks get too hot for feet.

We did not even go to the other pond to see my friends the ducks. 

I think they were still all fast asleep. 

And it was so hot we did not see anybody else going for their own walks. Oh dear.

Emmet was up very very early this morning. Even before me. Oh dear me. 

So he could watch an very interesting story. From his important meeting.

It was all about very old books teaching people how to fight with very sharp and pointy swords. 

Emmet said it was so interesting he is going to talk to the lady all about it. For his own giant story.

She goes to her university in way far away Switzerland. 

They make lots and lots of very delicious cheese in Switzerland. So that is a good place to have a university.

When we got home from our walk Zita and I went to our office right away.

Because there was lots and lots of work to do today. 

So Zita needed her very best helper assistant there. Ha.


But I did not have time to have my together breakfast with Craig. 

I was too busy being the very best helper assistant. Oh dear.

But when I came to look out my watching window there was still a piece of Scotsman’s scone for me.

Craig did not eat my own piece. He saved it for me. 

That is because we are all the time friends. From when I came here to my own family. Ha. 

At lunchtime we went into my side yard and I played with my big red ball. 

But not for very long. 



Because it was so hot I had to go back inside and have a nice drink. 

At lunchtime Niamh went to visit Lee and Cara’s house. I do not know why. 

I was too busy in our office to find out. Oh well. She is not even a bit far away. 

A man brought Niamh a special present. Brand new special run very fast shoes. 

They are go fast red. Red shoes are always the very fastest shoes. It is known.

And they were free. 

Because she won them. In a contest. Ha.

But they are very expensive special shoes. 

So maybe she cannot wear them. Oh dear me. Those are silly shoes. 

When she came home Miss Tarryn visited our house. 

So she could help Niamh put her beautiful plants in new boxes.



I could not be a very big help and barked at her. Maybe I was very loud. Maybe. 

So Niamh tried to give me a squeaky clean shower. 


But I was all inside. Ha. Too bad for her.

Maybe we will have a very nice and delicious altogether dinner tonight. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment