Monday 6 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Four 

We had a very busy day today. 

Because it is go to work again Monday.

And we had to get up very early this morning. So we could take Niamh to visit Mister Tod. 

He is very nice the fix your shoulder man. At our nice university.

When we came home it was time to go to our rascal ladies office. 

We did not go for a good morning walk today. We were way too busy doing our important work. 

Emmet was all awake early too. So he could make his Irish tea all ready. 

Because today is the start of his very important meeting. 

He is going to watch everybody tell their very interesting stories. Even some of his friends too.

Right on the big television in his comfy bedroom.

When Craig was all awake he made Zita her favourite special delicious coffee. 

For her talking to everybody meeting. Ha.

Then he had his own too much coffees. 

And the biggest Scotsman’s scone in the whole world. With tasty strawberries jam too. 

It was way too big for just him. 

So I had to help him eat it. I am always a big help. Craig told me so. Ha.

After lunchtime a man came to our house to put the go very fast tires on the black car. 

And make all the wheels as clean as can be. Even on the inside. 



And he had a giant truck so he could do it right here in front of my house. Ha. 

I only barked at him a bit too much. Good for me. 

But I watched him. All the time. It is my job.


And Niamh had to go to her very nice lady doctor today. 

And she went to nearly downtown on her old very fast bicycle. 

Because the go fast car did not have its tires on. 

So she had to go on her bicycle. Even in the too hot.

Because you have to go to see your doctor every so often so they can see if you are still all alive. 

I go to see my very nice Doctor too. Even when I am not even a bit sick. 

He always tells me I am his very best patient. Ha. Good for us.

After lunchtime Zita’s head was just too full up to the top. 

So she went for a little walk. But I did not want to go with her. 

Because it was way too hot outside. And maybe I would melt all away. 

So I stayed here in our not hot at all house. 

When Zita came home we went back to our work. In our own little office. 

Craig was busy this afternoon. Making the big computer all as perfect as can be. 

Sometimes computers are not such good listeners. And you have to clean them spic and span. 

When we were finished our work Zita and I went for a very nice long walk. We did a very slow walk today.

Because of the very hot outside. 

Sometimes I just walk on the grass because the sidewalks are too hot. 

But I was a very hot dog when we got home. Oh dear me.

Tonight Niamh is going to a sit far away outside picnic. With her lemon friends.

So we will not have our dinner altogether tonight. Too bad for us. 

But we are going to have very delicious bacon sandwiches for dinner. Too bad for her. 

Maybe Emmet will tell us all about the very interesting stories. 

If he does not just fall fast asleep on the dining room table. Ha.

I think we will watch the lady detective tonight. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment