Friday 31 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Nine

We did not have a sleep in today.

Because it is still our go to work day. Oh well.

The nice man came this morning and finished Emmet’s window. 

So now everything is all finished. Ha. Good for us. 



Now we just have to put all our beautiful flowers back. 

Lee and Cara and their parents went to a not very near cottage this morning.

But Disney their little dog could not go. 

Because he is too small and maybe a bear might chase him. And then he would just be all lost. 

In a giant full of trees forest. That would not be all right.

So Niamh is going to stay in their house to mind Mister Disney. Even all night. 

Because Mister Disney does not like to be all by himself very much. 

So Miss Tarryn is going to there to help her too.

Zita did not have her good morning to everybody meeting today. I do not know why.

But Craig made her the special fluffy coffee anyway. 

Then later Craig and I had a very fat toast. With the very tasty strawberry jam on top. 

Zita and the go fast car took Niamh to her job. Right downtown. 

I stayed here so I could help Emmet make his cheesie bagel breakfast. Ha. Good for me. 

We had a very nice just quiet day. All day.

We played catch the ball. In my side yard.

Because it was a beautiful full of sheep clouds day today. And not even hot.

Then I had a long lovely nap. 

While Craig put his feet in the wavy water machine. So his feet would be squeaky clean too. 

When our rascal ladies work was all finished I took Zita and Profesor Jill and the little dog on a lovely long before dinner walk. Good for me.



When we were all back home I was a very hot dog.

But my own bowl was filled right up with nice cold water. So I was not all too hot. 

Zita had to use the very loud blow everything everywhere machine. Just before dinnertime. 

Because our side yard was too full of the fall everywhere berries. I could not be a big help. Oh well.

Then it was just the right time for the black car to go downtown to find Niamh.

But we will not have our together dinner tonight because Niamh has to mind Mister Disney.

And keep him company. Even for his dinner. Oh well. 

So I only had to mind Craig and Zita and Emmet tonight. That is an easy job. 


No comments:

Post a Comment