Saturday 18 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixteen 

We all got up early today. Except for Emmet.

Because Niamh had to go to her downtown store so Zita and the black car took her.

But when Zita was back home we did not have our together toasts.

Because it was Craig’s old friends drink their coffees in the park day. 

Their favourite restaurant is still all closed because of the rules. Oh dear me.

So Craig and Mister Paul found all their friends under the giant trees in my park. 

Because it was a very very hot day outside today. So you have to sit under very big trees. So you will not get too hot. 

But they were talking too much and they stayed out too long.

And everybody got too hot and they had to go back to their own homes. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

And it was the make the house spic and span day too. Oh dear.

But Craig came home it was nearly all clean so he only had to make all the dust go away. 

And I was a very big help.

But then Zita found the noisy clean the floors machine. Oh well.

So I went into the big comfy bedroom and stayed there until everything was as clean as ever.

Then Zita and the go fast car went downtown to find Niamh or maybe she would just melt. 

Like her favourite Ice cream. It just melts if you leave it outside in the too hot. Too bad for her.

The go fast car has it’s own keep it cool machine so you will not melt inside. That would be a big mess. 

Even my friends the ducks hide under the big trees when it is too hot. That is a good idea.

Today is my friend Craig’s own father’s sing happy birthday day. 

But we cannot get him a delicious cake. Or give him secret presents. 

Because he went all the way to Heaven a long time ago. Oh dear.



I think maybe he flew his old fierce moose aeroplane to get there. 

Because it is a very very long way away. It is too far too walk.

Craig said that is why Uncle Bill took his big noisy motorcycle with him. Ha. That was a good idea.



A long time ago one of those old aeroplanes flew right over the top of my house. It was way way too noisy. 

I do not think you can have very noisy aeroplanes in way far away Heaven. 

Maybe you have to leave them in an aeroplane driveway. Maybe. 

When Niamh got home she had to have her after work squeaky clean shower. 

But last night the awful mosquitos nearly ate her all up. 

So now she is all bumpy. And had to take do not be all itchy medicine. Oh dear me. 

She is going to visit Lee and Cara tonight. 

And my friend Emmet is playing his dragons game.

So there will just be Craig and Zita for me to mind tonight. That is an easy job. Ha. 

We had fish and own made chips for our dinner tonight. And peas too.

I was a big help. Zita dropped some peas right on the floor. Ha. Then we played the pea game. Ha.

That is my favourite best game. I aways win that game. 



No comments:

Post a Comment