Wednesday 29 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Seven 

Today is our do not go to work day. So we had a little quiet day.

Except for the too loud thunder when I was just all fast awake. Oh dear I do not like thunder at all.

So I just hid in the bathroom. With my own comfy towel. Ha.



There are no windows in the bathroom so the thunder could not find me there. Ha.

Good for me.

Then the thunder was all gone and the black go fast car took Niamh to her early in the morning meeting.

At the beautiful clothes store.

When Zita came home we had a very nice quiet walk. It is not hot today.

And she brought some of the very heavy bread from the delicious tasty treats bakery. Ha.

My friend Craig had a big sleep in. 

But he was not sleeping. He was just listening to his brand new very interesting book. 

All about what changed everywhere. A long long time ago. 

I did not have to mind him. 

Because he was all awake. Just still in the comfy bed. Ha. 

But then Zita was outside in our front yard fixing all the bushes.

Because Mister Charles’s very big truck squished some of them. Oh dear. 

So Zita had to fix them all up. That was good. 


Now the digger man has to put all the too much sandy dirt back into the hole.

Craig and I had a very delicious peanut butter and honey sandwich. That is our favourite sandwich.

We alway have one for our lunchtime. 

Sometimes we have peanut butter and jam. But not so often. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Then Craig read Emmet’s brand new story. It is going to be in a magazine.

A magazine just about way way old stories. 

The magazine is from the very very old in Cambridge university. Ha.

I know the story. I have heard it lots of time. 

It is all about a man who kills all of his lots and lots of uncles. With a sword. That is not so nice. 

Emmet always reads the stories to me when he is writing them. 

Because I cannot go to his way far away university and hear them there. Too bad for me.

You can only hear Emmet’s stories. 

Because all the people in the stories are all dead. Too bad for them. 

Now they cannot hear their own interesting stories. Oh well.

Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk. 

They went early so the rain would not catch them. That is a good idea.

When they got home the black car took Zita to find Niamh. 

So the rain would not catch her too. That is good. 

When they got home I took Zita for a before dinner walk. 

Because Zita has to talk to some lady friends. Even Kathy Mahoney. 

On her computer before we can have our very own tasty dinner. 

She has not seen them in a long time. 

Because of the do not just get sick and die rules. Too bad for all of them. 

Emmet is playing his other dragons game tonight. 

So we will not have an altogether dinner. Too bad for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment