Tuesday 7 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Five

My friend Zita could not go to fast asleep last night. Oh dear me.

But I could not be such a big help.

Because I was all fast asleep. Oh dear.

So she was all fast awake when Niamh was going to her very early downtown work.

So the black go fast car drove her. It is an even faster car now. 

Because it has its go fast in the summer tires on. Ha.

Craig and I had a Scotsman’s scone for our breakfast. Ha.

Then my friend Emmet came upstairs. He went for a good morning walk.

Because he watched all the interesting stories at his big meeting this morning.

But then there was no one telling more very interesting stories until after lunchtime. 



But when he came home he was almost all melted away. Oh dear.

Because it is a way too hot day today. 



Even my friends the ducks are hiding under the big droopy tree’s branches. 



Right in our pond.

Zita asked me to go with her for an early in the morning walk. 

But I decided to just stay here in my not hot at all house instead. 

After breakfast I helped Zita with our rascal ladies work. It was not a very hard job today. 

Zita put even more clean water in the just for birds outside bathtub. 

So they could have a nice drink too. 

Lots of birds hide in our lots of very big bushes and trees when it is way too hot outside. 

That is good. It is not so nice to be way too hot. 

I always have a bowl with water in it. Right in my kitchen. Beside my comfy rug. Ha. 

Zita and the go fast car went downtown to find my friend Niamh. 

And bring her back home before she was all melted away. That was a good idea.

Then Zita and the go fast car went to find lots and lots of do not get sick masks. 

In case some people need to go to the downtown rascal ladies office.

Mister Mohammad the nice present man brought us a brand new toaster machine. That is good.



Because our machine will not keep the bread inside all the time. Oh dear.

And it is very hard to make good morning toasts when you are still fast asleep.

And when the silly machine will not be a big help. It is known. 

We had an altogether delicious dinner today. That is good. 

Maybe then we will watch the lady detective again. Ha.





No comments:

Post a Comment