Saturday 4 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Two

I had a very quiet day.

Zita and I had our nice before breakfast walk. 

And then we sat in our side yard for a very nice rest.

Today is the old friends picnic in the park breakfast. 

So Craig went even before his too much coffees.

And Mister Paul borrowed one of our fold right up chairs. So he would not get a wet bottom. 

If you just sit on the grass you will always get a wet bottom. Ha.

Craig took the keep everything cold bottle. It is the one got him for his own birthday. Good for me. 

It was filled up with ice and a bubbly drink. 

Because it is a very hot day today. 

And today is the make the house all as clean as can be. With the noisy machines. 

So I stayed outside in the side yard and had a lot of naps. 

The noisy machines do not go outside. Ha. Too bad for them.

But I have to come back in when I get way too hot. 

And when I get all cool again I go back outside. Ha. Good for me. 

Before lunchtime the go fast car took Niamh to her beautiful clothes store. 

Because it is still too hot for her fast bicycle.

When Craig came home the nice man brought us lots of tasty food. 

But not vegetables. 

Because Zita likes nice Mister Nicastro’s very delicious brand new vegetables.

Or the nice farmers vegetables. They are own made right at their neat and tidy farms. Ha. Good for us. 

But they only come to the busy street on Sunday. Not today.

After making the house all beautifully clean Zita had to have a long squeaky clean shower.

Because now she was very dirty and the house was clean. That is silly.

Then the go fast car took her and lots of bags of Niamh’s too many clothes downtown.

So she could give them to a special store. 

So other people can have lovely clothes too. That is all right.

So I stayed in the cool house so I could mind Craig in the den. 


That is an easy job. 

When Zita came home she and I went for a slow short walk. In the very hot outside.

So I would not just melt away and she would not get all smelly. Ha. Good for us.

Emmet went for his before dinner walk and he did not melt away. Not even once. That is good.

Maybe we will have a nice altogether dinner tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment