Wednesday 22 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty 

I had the very busiest day in the world today.

And today is Zita and my do not go to work day too. Oh dear. 

Mister Charles and his helpers came to my house even before our breakfast.



We did not know that he was going to be here today.

I was so surprised I did not even bark. My goodness.

And they are very noisy. Because they have very very loud machines. 

They even had two of them. And they use them at the same time. Oh dear me. 

So they can take some bricks away and put in the special water can not get in cement instead.



But taking the bricks away it a very hard job. Oh dear. And noisy all the time too.

 So I had to sit at my watching window to make sure everything was always all right. Oh dear.


Even when it was very very loud.

And then Craig and Zita went to see Craig’s mother. But not in her little apartment.

They could only see her outside. 

Because of the do not get sick and die rules.

Today is her own Sing Happy Birthday day. But she did not remember it. Oh dear me.

But we got her a beautiful cake anyway. Just for her and all the nice helpers there. 

The make the very delicious bread bakery made it just for her. That was nice.

I had to stay here and mind everything even my friend Emmet and Mister Charles and his noisy helpers.

I was so busy I did not even have my nice before lunchtime nap. Too bad for me. 

After Zita took the delicious cake to Craig’s mothers apartment she went to our own grocery store.

And she brought back so much food she will not have to go again for a very long time. That was a good idea.

The go fast car was filled up to the top. And the trunk too. Ha.

She even got Craig a giant cinnamon rolled up bun for his tasty lunch. 

It was so big I had to help him eat it all up. Ha. Good for me.

Then I helped Zita put all the lots of food away. In the kitchen and even in our office. 

Because that is where the other keep everything as cold as can be machine lives. So now it is full up too. Ha.

After my lunchtime Mister Charles and his helpers were all finished for today. 

Because now all the new wall has to dry and be as hard as can be. 

So then I could have a nice nap.

Because I did not have to watch everything all the time. That is good. 

But they are going to come back here tomorrow. And be noisy again. Oh dear me. 

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. 

Because Mister Kiran has to work tonight.

So they cannot play the dragons until another night. Oh dear.  

I think we will watch the detective program again tonight. Maybe we will have strawberries again. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment